EXIDE 647C 12V Car Battery
ââ• 20 Hour Capacity (Cn) 54Ah
• Reserve Capacity (Cr,n) 90 Minutes
• Cold Cranking (Is) 416 Amps
• Length (mm) 290
• Width (mm) 175
• Height (mm) 175
• Hold downs B4
How to identify the correct replacement battery
ââ• Locate the 3 digit number starting with a ‚¬œ6â€ on the current battery.
• If you are unable to find this number, go to www.sabat.co.za/automotive-vehicles/ and search for the specific vehicle.
Exide EFB (Enhanced flooded battery)
ââ• Designed for micro-hybrid (stop/start) vehicles but suitable for all cars on the roads
• New negative plate additives and new processing techniques for improved charge acceptance
• Stop/start cycling Battery_and_Power
• Twice the lifecycle of standard flooded automotive batteries in stop/start conditions
• High cranking power
• Fully recyclable
• Longer lasting, energy saving
• Will not require maintenance under normal operating conditions
24 month nationwide guarantee subject to the original labels untampered with and battery poles need to be undamaged and in original condition.
This part is know to fit the following models: