– A fast drying, scratch resistant, clear coat, suitable for high volume shops. Ensures a durable gloss and offers excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions. Mix with Hardener 753 Normal (#753) @ 4:1.
– Dries rapidly, 3-hours air dry and 15-mins @ 60°C (140°F). Due to the rapid drying it is recommended for spot and panel repairs up to half a car. For even faster air drying, mix with Hardener 727 Polar and 20ml Turbo AX 715 for every 250ml of product used.
– 5 min dust free @ 23'C
– 40 Min ready for assembly @ 23'C
– 60-90 Min ready for polishing @ 23'C
– Scratch resistant – Crystal clear
– V.O.C. COMPLIANT
Ace parts are replacement parts that are designed to fit and work similarly to original part from your cars manufacturer. These parts were designed to replace damaged parts in cars at a reduced cost compared to original parts.
The issue isn't whether high-quality aftermarket parts exist or are never the best option. Sometimes, they may actually be the only option especially for older cars where aftermarket parts are the only option to complete the repair. While the quality of some aftermarket parts may be questionable, most parts are equal to, if not better than, OEM parts and are usually more readily available than OEM parts.
At Ace Auto we pride ourselves in sourcing the very best and promise to deliver the best quality parts and price every time.