– High quality investment casting alloy steel heads with hardened striking surfaces.
– Fine quality octagonal wooden shafts fitted as standard.
– Wood and steel wedged handles ensure maximum head retention with improved
– The heads have a tapered centre allowing the shaft to expand into the head & are
secured with a double wedge.
FLAT FACED HAMMERS:
– Traditional flat faced hammers are designed to construct or reconstruct sheet metal
vehicle components, as well as for the removal of small imperfections in sheet
metal surfaces. The flat surface minimises distortion and limits the stretching effect
of the hammer blow.
Flat surface hammers require a high degree of precision so as not to crease the
– Medium-weight, flat face panel beater suitable for straightening thicker gauge
metals where significant corrective force is required
Ace parts are replacement parts that are designed to fit and work similarly to original part from your cars manufacturer. These parts were designed to replace damaged parts in cars at a reduced cost compared to original parts.
The issue isn't whether high-quality aftermarket parts exist or are never the best option. Sometimes, they may actually be the only option especially for older cars where aftermarket parts are the only option to complete the repair. While the quality of some aftermarket parts may be questionable, most parts are equal to, if not better than, OEM parts and are usually more readily available than OEM parts.
At Ace Auto we pride ourselves in sourcing the very best and promise to deliver the best quality parts and price every time.